1. Going Places Singapore is owned by the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore. We adopt the same principles relating to your privacy as other Government of Singapore websites.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. This site may contain links to sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
6. Please contact us at email@example.com:
(a) For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or
(b) If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
“We” refers to the owners and administrators of going-places.sg.
“Content” refers to text, images, videos and the like, which can be posted and shared.
1. We welcome all posts and discussions related to planning, design, heritage, projects&places and other related areas on going-places.sg.
2. We will not be responsible for the content posted by third parties on this site, but we will, within our ability and authority, moderate or remove them if necessary.
3. In our sole discretion, any content deemed to be defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, abusive, intimidating or in violation of intellectual property rights, will be removed from the site. If necessary and warranted, we will refer the case to the relevant authorities. We reserve the right to edit or remove such content.
4. When you send us contributions in the form of articles, pictures or videos of your original creation, we take it that you have agreed to allow us to use these content in going-places.sg and any related publicity materials in print or web formats. If published in going-places.sg, the content will be attributed to the contributor.
5. It is the responsibility of contributors to ensure that there is no copyright infringement or offensive content relating to the text or visuals submitted to us.
6. We reserve the right to edit any content submitted for clarity, brevity and accuracy where possible without reverting to the original author of the post.
7. We will respond to relevant comments to the best of our ability. This site does not capture personal information about visitors unless you choose to provide such information to us.
8. We will not share your personal information with other entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services.
9. When you contact us via email, your email address may be subscribed to our going-places.sg mailing list. You may choose to unsubscribe from this list, or indicate to us that you wish to opt out.
10. Personal information given to us may be used strictly for research purposes to develop the content on Going Places Singapore as well as our related network of websites. If you provide us with feedback via email, please provide your name, e-mail address and information so that we may be in contact with you. We will use that information to respond to your feedback.